Up to the minute MLS Information
Unlike many sites that get updated only periodically my website includes a separate property search engine that updates itself every few hours. This means that when you are searching you know that the listings you are interested in are active. If it went pending or sold even a few hours ago it will say so.
All services I perform for you when buying a home are free. Although my commission is paid for by the seller I do not represent the seller during our transaction.
My duties to you are as follows
1. Dealing honestly and fairly;
2. Accounting for all funds;
3. Using skill, care, and diligence in the transaction;
4. Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the value of residential real property and are not readily observable to the buyer;
5. Presenting all offers and counteroffers in a timely manner, unless a party has previously directed the licensee otherwise in writing;
6. Limited confidentiality, unless waived in writing by a party. This limited confidentiality will prevent disclosure that the seller will accept a price less than the asking or listed price, that the buyer will pay a price greater than the price submitted in a written offer, of the motivation of any party for selling or buying property, that a seller or buyer will agree to financing terms other than those offered, or of any other information requested by a party to remain confidential; and
7. Any additional duties that are mutually agreed to with a party.
To get started email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 941.780.3468
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
The Buying Process
I will not only help you find a house, but a home. A home in a community you can enjoy and be proud of. I believe in treating you as I would want to be treated myself, and that means I don’t just put you in a car, rush you in and out of houses and ask you at the end of the day which one you are ready to buy. That I believe is putting the cart before the horse. I mean sure some of you are quite familiar with the area and are at that point but most are not. Some people have told me they feel they are wasting “my time” and seem quite embarrassed by asking several questions not having anything to do with the actual purchase of a home. I feel it’s my pleasure and my duty to fill you in on every aspect of our community that will affect your lives here before you make the important decision of which home suits you best. It is in that spirit that I conduct business and try to explain everything in a clear and easy to understand fashion.
Below are the steps I take you through when purchasing a home. For those of you who have purchased a home before and are from another state you may want to skim through to find how Florida is different from your state and for those of you who are a first time home buyer I hope this will answer some of your questions.
Retiring? – Why Choose Sarasota? A Message From Michael Saunders